https://allseasonslawncarenj.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/FertilizationWeed_300x300.jpg 300 300 Superadmin-ALC https://allseasonslawncarenj.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/All_Seasons_450.png Superadmin-ALC2018-06-10 19:46:142018-05-23 15:10:04Advantages of Sod
Advantages of Sod
- Instant results. Newly installed sod offers immediate gratification.
- Fast establishment. Handled and installed properly, new sod generally takes just two to three weeks to root well and become established.
- Immediate erosion control. Sod works as a blanket to help hold soil in place.
- Flexibility in timing. Sod can be installed anytime in the growing season, except during times of very high heat.
- Limited weeds. Quality, state-certified sod has few or no weeds.
Disadvantages of sod
- High initial cost. Initial cost is higher for sod than for seeding.
- High water use. Initial use of water for the first few weeks is high.